Google hit a home run with its mid-range Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL. Priced at $399 and $479 respectively, the phones offer the same outstanding photographic experience that the Pixel line has been known for, but at half the price. In fact, if you are a big fan of the Google ecosystem, a case can be made for picking up the mid-ranger instead of the Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL. Yes, the Pixel 3a range employs the Snapdragon 670 Mobile Platform instead of the Snapdragon 845 SoC, and it has a plastic build without protection from water. But battery life is good and the phones come with unlimited cloud storage for your photos (in high quality) and three years of Android updates.
- Google Pixel 3a (64GB-$399)
- Samsung Galaxy A10 (32GB-$130.01)
- BLU Studio Mega (16GB-$69.99)
- Apple iPhone 6 (64GB-$137.99 Refurbished)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (64GB-$188)
- BLU Advance A4 (8GB-$39.99)
- BLU VIVO XL4 (32GB-$139.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (64GB-$259)
- Apple iPhone 6 (16GB-$120.02 Refurbished)
- Samsung Galaxy A20 (32GB-$153.93)
- Moto G7 Power (64GB-$196.99)
Thus far the Pixel 3a has received 50 reviews from Amazon customers. Three-quarters of those reviews gave the phone five stars while the handset has an overall rating of 4.3. Our review of the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL resulted in a score of 9 out of 10. You can read it right here.
Source/Credit: Google News / Phone Arena